Start Date: 2 December 2021
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 11:00 am
Location: Meeting Room 1, CCIWA Level 5, 235 Saint Georges Terrace Perth, WA 6000
Member tickets refer to CCIWA Members, not subscribers to ICNWA.
Project Owners list their projects with the Industry Capability Network (ICN). These include major resources, infrastructure, and renewable projects among others. ICN helps bring Australian suppliers and project owners together by giving exclusive access to our powerful online database and our extensive network of consultants.
At least 25% of companies that were awarded through ICNWA were not on the project teams’ lists. Even if your company is already known to the project, so are a number of your competitors. By submitting an Expression of Interest on ICN Gateway which most of your competitors are also doing, you will be put in front of the contracts and procurement team to further increase your chances of winning work. By not submitting, you may be putting yourselves at a disadvantage.
What you will gain:
- Setting up and enhancing your company profiles
- Prepare effective EOIs / Expression of Interests
- Learn how to navigate Gateway to identify the right opportunities to build a pipeline of work
- Arm yourself with handy insights, tips and advice, helping you to put your best foot forward and supporting you to maximise opportunities for winning work
What to bring:
Bring your laptop to enable you to work with your own company profile. This will be a hands-on workshop where you’ll have the opportunity to run through practical exercises.
Who should attend:
- Business Development roles
- Sales and Marketing roles
- Tender teams
- SME business owners
For any queries, please contact the CCIWA Events Team:
T: (08) 9365 7500