Start Date: 17 January 2022
End Date: 17 January 2022
Start Time: 3:00 pm
End Time: 5:00 pm
Location: Doveton Room, Atura Hotel Dandenong, 5-17 Doveton Ave, Eumemmerring, Vic
UGL, along with ICN Victoria, invites you to attend the Project Industry Briefing on the
Victorian Regional Rolling Stock Maintenance Contract
Tuesday 17 January 2023
3 pm – 5 pm
Doveton Room, Atura Hotel Dandenong, 5-17 Doveton Ave, Eumemmerring, Vic
The Victorian Regional Rolling Stock Maintenance Contract Project is for the provision of maintenance services for the V/Line fleet.
Please note the project is currently in tender phase.
UGL has partnered with ICN Victoria to engage with Industry and to explore opportunities and potential partnerships in Victoria supporting the Local Jobs First objectives.
These partnerships will complement and enhance our local presence and will also provide us with access to additional rolling stock engineering and maintenance capability and experience.
This briefing will focus on the following key areas:
- Facilities management
- Maintenance service providers
- Rolling stock
This event is open to all local small and medium enterprises and is an opportunity for you to learn about the UGL industry engagement process, how to submit your Expression of Interest and submission timings. Suppliers to the current contract holder are also welcome to attend.
There will be a Q&A opportunity for you to have your questions answered by the Project Director and Managers as well as a full hour of networking with the speakers after the presentations.
Presenters will include:
- George Stojkovski Project Director
- Ian Evans Head of Engineering, Asset Management & Business Improvement, UGL
- Sheetal Lal Procurement Specialist
- Liam Grogan Commercial Specialist
- Sally Matthews People and Culture Manager, UGL
- Aston Smith Procurement Lead, UGL
- Andy Balmain Manager – Business Development and Client Services, ICN Victoria
- with Andrew Bradley Senior Industry Liaison, ICN Victoria as MC
This is a free event, please register for event updates and catering purposes.
Light refreshments will be provided during the networking session.
Free parking available onsite.