The Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre (A3C) is leading the creation and sustainability of Australia’s cyber community, creating solutions by championing collaboration, innovation, entrepreneurship and enterprise.
A3C is a mission-driven, not-for-profit organisation that is committed to using knowledge and expertise to make cyberspace a better, and safer, place for organisations, corporations, agencies and institutions to do business – now and into the future.
The Australian Cyber Collaboration Centre will:
- house a Cyber Academy and Cyber Test Range facility
- provide physical spaces for collaboration
- provide a range of cyber infrastructure to support product testing and training
- provide access to and delivery of training courses
- raise awareness of cybersecurity careers and increase the supply of skilled workers; and
- lift the skills of workers to meet industry requirements and standards.
- Provide best practice, full spectrum cyber courses to quickly increase the supply of skilled workers to the industry
- Help enterprises test hardware and software and launch new products & services to global markets
- Build cyber awareness and resilience in Australian corporates, small to medium enterprises (SME) and government
- Solve real-world cyber challenges through collaboration
Register your interest in providing cyber services or seeking cyber services below, and see a3c.co for more information.